Dr.G's Mysis MAX Features:
- Ready to Use Food for Marine Fish, Corals (SPS, LPS) and Invertebrates
- Outstanding Value - 100% Natural Mysis Relicta Extra Concentrated
- Exceptional Nutritional profile containing the following:
- High levels of important Omega 3's, rich in EPA/DHA for superior growth and health.
- Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant which naturally enhances color and boosts immunity
- Exceptional Protein content (69.5%) loaded with long branch chain amino acids.
- Mysis feed on nutritious Phytoplankton, which translates into increased nutrition for your fish.
- Mysis Magnifique is Ready to Use, no need to thaw, wait or rinse before feeding. Simply pour directly into your tank.
Gut Loaded & Highly Concentrated freshwater Mysis Shrimp from Aqua Treasures in Canada, harvested from clean glacier fed lakes. Harvested live, while eating ensures they are Gut Loaded with Phytoplankton. Dr.G's process maintains the whole animal for superior quality and value.
Mysis Shrimp are fresh water animals, which eliminates the possibility of parasite or disease infection to marine fish. Mysis are also naturally rich in Protein, Carbohydrates, High Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA), and Antioxidants as Omega 3's.
Our Mysis Shrimp are specially packed and sealed to preserve freshness; it provides a balanced nutrition for healthier, more colorful tropical fish.
Dr. G's Mysis Shrimp triggers an excited feeding response in all Marine tropical fish. Great for finicky eaters or new arrivals.
Dosage: Depending on your tank size, add enough product, so feeding will be completed in 3 minutes - adjust size accordingly. Do not over feed.
Storage: Keep Refrigerated at all times.
Exceptional Fresh Ingredients: Mysis Shrimp, (Mysis relicta), packed in a proprietary solution.
Analysis (from dry matter) Crude Protein 69.5% min. Crude Fat 2.45% min. Crude Fiber 2.5% max. Ash 5.6% max. mg
Warning: Not for Human consumption. For Coral Reef & Marine Tanks Only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Dr. G's Marine Aquaculture