Analysis & Features:
- 50% Protein content, Extremely Nutritious
- Ideal food for Mandarins, Seahorses, Pipefish, Dragonets, Blennies and Gobies
- Creates a Feeding Frenzy on Soft & Stony Corals (SPS & LPS)
- Finicky Eaters? Not any more, All Fish devour Dr.G's Caviar
- Perfect for Raising Juvenile Fish
- Triggers natural feeding responses in all aquarium animals
- Caviar Magnifique is Ready to Use, no need to thaw, wait or rinse before feeding. Simply pour directly into your tank.
Dr.G's Caviar is made from 100% Natural Capelin (Mallotus villosus) eggs. These Roe (fish eggs) are 50% Protein, making them extremely nutritious and stimulates, voracious feeding behaviors in fish and invertebrates.
Nature has packed this Caviar with HUFA's, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Carotenoids and astaxanthin, all of which are indispensable to provide energy to your fish, beautiful bright colors and health. This fine caviar, is great tasting, so will also stimulate quick adaptation of new arrivals to your tank, having them eating faster than with any other product. It also promotes spawning.
Dr.G's Caviar is the Ideal food for Mandarins, Seahorses, Pipefish, Gobies and Blennies.
Dr.G's Caviar has the ideal size for feeding corals, feeding responses are seen instantly! Soft corals, Small and Large Polyp Scleractinia (SPS and LPS) enter in a feeding frenzy.
Dr.G's Caviar, is a must have when rearing fishes in the larval and post-larval stage. Is the perfect, tasty and nutritious natural food, which young fish love to eat.
Dosage: A little goes a long way. Dr.G's Caviar will produce an absolute "Feeding Frenzy". Depending on your tank size, add enough Caviar to be devoured in about 3 of minutes - adjust size accordingly. Do not over feed.
Storage: Keep Refrigerated at all times.
Exceptional Fresh Ingredients: 100% Natural Capelin eggs, in a proprietary solution.
Analysis: per 100 grams Crude Protein 50% (33 grams) Total Fat 8% Total Carbohydrate 1%
Warning: Not for Human Consumption. For Aquarium use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Dr. G's Marine Aquaculture