I READ THAT MOST CORALS DO NOT EAT PHYTOPLANKTON.
While this is true because most corals are carnivores, phytoplankton is at the bottom of
the food chain. It actually feeds the micro fauna in your tank. The micro fauna then
feeds your corals. Coral Frenzy contains a unique formula of zooplankton and
phytoplankton to help satisfy the carnivorous appetites of your corals. No other coral
food on the market provides this diversity of supplements.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING CORAL FRENZY?
- Coral Frenzy is in a dry powder form, which has a 12 month shelf life. It will not go bad
like live food cultures, which spoil if left out of the refrigerator and can be dangerous to
give to corals past expiration dates.
- Coral Frenzy is concentrated: A 28g bottle can feed a 100 gallon tank for 2-3 months.
- Coral Frenzy provides an all-in-one food source, leaving room in the freezer and cabinet
where you would otherwise be storing over 10 other food sources!
- Coral Frenzy is rich in Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, HUFA, PUFA, & DHA.
- Coral Frenzy is convenient and easy to use!
CORAL FRENZY CONTAINS: Salmon Roe, Oyster Larvae, Fish Protein, Rotifers,
Copepods, Daphnia, Dunaliella salina, Haematococcus Pluvialis, Spirulina, &
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: For a 50 gal tank; Mix 1/4 tsp vigorously with a glass of
aquarium water and pour into a high flow area or target feed. Feed 2X-3X a week
depending on your systems needs. For best results, you should turn off your skimmer.
When starting out, we recommend that you use less. How many times have you heard a
company tell you to use less of their product?
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Coral Wonders