12000K REEF SPECTRUM
A brilliant white LED fixture that will show off the natural colors of your fish and corals...
We calibrated the commercial-grade LEDs in this fixture to produce a bright, white light similar to what you would see at noon in an equatorial reef. This spectrum emits the wavelengths needed by the Zooxanthellae algae which produce food needed for the survival and growth of most hard and soft corals. The fixture’s accurate color rendering capabilities will reveal the natural colors of your fish and corals as they would appear in bright sunlight. It produces approximately the same high power (PAR) readings per linear foot as our 14000K Spectrum Light. Use in conjunction with the Super Actinic for maximum coral fluorescence.
Recommended for: Reef keepers who desire a white, natural color in their reef aquarium. Does not produce strong blue tones associated with most reef LED lights.
- Custom selection of LEDs provides a full light spectrum necessary to maintain a successful reef aquarium with beautiful color rendition.
- Contains key wavelengths missing from most reef LED fixtures
- High PAR levels provide the light needed by Zooxanthellae algae which produce the food needed by hard and soft corals for maximum coloration and growth.
- U.S. made, industrial quality, fan-free LED fixture.
- Top quality LEDs protected by heavy spray-proof aluminum case and tough, easy to clean polycarbonate cover.
- Even, edge-to-edge light with no hot spots and no disco effect.
- Dimmable from 100% to 10% when used with our manual dimmer or controller. Compatible with these controllers: Apex, Reef Keeper Lite and Reef Angel.
- High PAR levels with immediate power savings compared to T5’s and Metal Halide.
- 50,000 hour projected life.
- Has the approximate color temperature of a 12000K Metal Halide bulb.
- Product Specs