BM-TO1 microcomputer three-channel titration Pump
- Automatically micro-computer control
- Can add the designated Quantity of element automatically with different time-selection interactive interface parameter settings
- Manages up to 11 channels of expansion function
- Long-Lasting , during and pharmacy recommend dosing tube
- Size : 23.5 x 16 x7cm Accuracy +- 5%
- Voltage :AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.36A DC12V 1A (US Pin)
- (Atten: For Europe Customer, we provides Europe Adaptor)
- 3M Dosing Tube include Dosing Pump Bracket and BM Bracket Holder for BM-T01 Dosing Pump
- Flow :1 - 1999ML Cycle : Max :24 cycle per day
BM technical engineer, after a study which lasted a year and a half, using a micro-computer technology and launched a micro-computer technology, mechanical and electrical integration titration pump. The titration of marine biological pump is mainly used for home-cylinder timing, quantitative, and accurate to add marine organisms need to grow a variety of elements, such as calcium, magnesium, kh enhancing agents, trace elements and so on. Added through automation, without the need for staff to add a variety of solutions trouble, avoiding the added result of manpower caused in the course of the leakage increases, add the amount of excessive or inadequate mistakes. The titration pump can automatically calculate the average distribution of several auto-titration capacity, reduce the time to add the same element result in a large number of biological impact (up to 24 times a day can be set), and has automatic time-sharing between channels to add, eliminate all add liquid due to the same time, adding the chemical interference with each other. The pump provides a three titration titration channels (which can be easily extended to seven channels, up to 11 channels, extending models BM-T02). The titration pump uses well-known American Microchip micro-computer chip with built-in storage memory set procedures and there is power failure the clock to maintain function. Burette adopted the American Medical exclusive longevity of high-quality rubber hose, with an average service life of up to 10,000 hours, using 5 high torque motor longevity quiet motor, pump shell with automotive instrument-level high-strength self-lubricating plastic POM. Titration PC pump control panel with fully waterproof design, touch-type LCD backlit display control panel provides a simple and convenient, clear and intuitive, "man-machine dialogue" operational control.
Comes standard with a 360-degree rotating switching power converter, so that small space to provide further convenience outlet, and comes with a dedicated infusion tube, reflects the company's long-established BM "people-oriented" equipment design.
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Bubble Magus