Granular Activated Carbon (GAC):
CLEAR FX PRO contains a coal based granular activated carbon (GAC). The product offers the hardest carbon available that will still work when used in water. The high surface area and durability of our unique carbon allows CLEAR FX PRO to last longer and prevent deterioration over time. Unlike other carbon based filtration medias, the extremely low ash content of CLEAR FX PRO will not lead to hole in the head or lateral line disease within your aquarium.
Hybrid Phosphate Removing Resin:
CLEAR FX PRO introduces a new and exciting technology to the phosphate removal process. Unlike competing medias, CLEAR FX PRO uses a hybrid resin that works more effectively than Granular Ferric Oxide (GFO) phosphate removers. The resin’s spherical beaded structure will not clump or clog. The long lasting, high capacity resin absorbs phosphates in half the time as a standard GFO and will not release phosphates back into the water after reaching maximum capacity.
Organic Scavenger Resin
The scavenger resin in CLEAR FX PRO attracts your tanks organics, effectively controlling ammonia, nitrate and nitrite levels. The organic scavenger resin has a macro-porous design that will not clog as quickly as competing organic removers. The resin works hand-in-hand with our GAC to deliver clarity, stability and health to your aquarium water.
- 225 ml: Treats 60 Gallons Freshwater, 30 Gallons Saltwater
- 450 ml: Treats 120 Gallons Freshwater, 60 Gallons Saltwater
- 4 months saltwater
- 6 months freshwater
- Tanks with heavy bio-load should consider changing media more frequently
- Crystal clear water
- Removes: odors, tannins, phenols, gases, pollutants, CO2, phosphates (PO4), silicates (SIO2), copper, metals and nitrogenous organic waste
- Does not actively remove essential trace elements
- Raises Redox (ORP) significantly
- Controls ammonia, nitrites and nitrates
- Removes contaminants and irritants harmful to coral, compounds carbon can’t remove alone, light blocking impurities and organics that degrade water quality by reducing oxygen
- Stimulates coral and plant growth
- Stabilizes pH (buffers without shock to fish)
- Will not release organics back into tank once exhausted
- Decreases need for water changes
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Blue Life USA