DetailsSmart ATO-Automatic Top Off System Features
- Impossibly Small & Compact
- Contactless Optical Water Level Sensor - NO MOVING PARTS!
- Smart AFS(Auto Feedback Security) Technology
- Very Easy Setup
- Safely keep water & salinity levels (in Marine Aquariums) stable
- Adapts to most aquarium/sumps with walls up to 1/2inch
- 2 year Manufacturer Warranty
What is Smart AFS Technology?
The Smart ATO is a unique Auto Top Off system with a patent pending contactless digital sensor that monitors and automates refilling evaporated water. Best of all it is ver easy to install and contains no moving parts that can fail. Integrated with AFS (Auto Feedback Security) technology which provides real-time fail safe protection against failure. You simply move the outside controller to adjust your sump to a desired water level. Its that easy!
Mounts to Clear Glass or Acrylic sumps
Max wall thickness: 1/2 inch (12.7mm)
Max distance for sensor: 1 inch (25.4mm)
Everything you need is included with this SMART system including the Controller/Sensor, Power Adapter, DC brushless pump capable of pumping to a height of ~6.5 feet and a maximum flow rate of ~74 gph, 6.5' of Water Tubing with Universal Holder.
DC Feed Pump model: DP-200
Brushless (30000hrs) – Head : 6.5ft (200 cm)
Flow rate: 74GPH (280L/HR)
Power: 4.5W@DC 12V
Note: It is possible to change to the other PUMP or solenoid valve directly(< 10W@12VDC output)
- This product is guaranteed for two years from the date of purchased at normal operation.
- The warranty is not transferable.
- Any incorrect operation will not be warranted and will result in a repair fee.
- All warranty repairs are performed by CoralVue.
- Please contact us to obtain a Return Authorization number when sending a warranted unit.
- This guarantee is effective at the date listed on your sales receipt.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Auto Aqua