The Aquatic Life Marquis Dual-Lamp T5 HO (High-Output) Fluorescent aquarium light fixtures employ the latest leading edge technology for both the novice and experienced hobbyist. The built-in Digital Timer makes it easy to control the lighting. The Marine lighting system features a combination of 700+nm/10,000K and 420/460nm Actinic lamps to promote exceptional growth and color in Corals and Invertebrates, as well as eye-popping vivid colors of fishes. The Freshwater lighting system features two 6000K Daylight lamps to create a balanced light output, including peaks in the blue and red spectrums that matches the chlorophyll absorption peaks in plants, and at the same time enhances fish coloration. German-made individual lamp reflectors direct maximum light output down deep into your aquarium, and Aquatic Life Marine lamps use phosphors that replicate what corals, plants and fish receive naturally. All electronic ballasts are internal and are equipped with quick disconnects for easy serviceability or replacement. Adjustable width frame mounts securely hold fixture on virtually any type of aquarium, even frame-less designs. All models feature a single 2-meter power cord, allowing easy mounting.
- Electronic Ballast built into fixture makes installation easy.
- Adjustable width Aquarium Frame Mounts safely support fixture above the aquarium.
- Anodized matte finish provides visual appeal and years of life.
- German-made specially angled reflectors maximize light by directing it into the aquarium.
- Convenient side location Digital Timer for lighting control.
- Single power cord makes it easy to mount on the aquarium.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs