This product has forever changed the introduction of CO2 in to an aquarium...Used for CO2 injection for a freshwater planted aquarium, or a Calcium reactor in a saltwater application. We guarantee, that, nowhere on this planet can you find a BETTER or MORE PRECISE regulator! (This is OUR baby, we built it, tested it, and patent it) The problem of "dumping" is completely eliminated with our regulator. Dumping is always a problem with (ALL OTHER) regulators which utilize a needle valve. Simply because, a needle valve relies on the pressure on both sides of it for it's accuracy. So, even though you have it set at a certain "bubble rate", once the pressure in the cylinder (or the outside atmospheric pressure) changes, so will the amount of co2 that passes through the needle valve. This is why it is physically impossible for any and ALL other regulators that rely on a "mechanical needle valve" to ever be consistent. Our regulator does not have a needle valve, but instead, it has an electronic valve that opens and closes in a fraction of a second, (each "opening & closing" equates to a bubble) and, due to the fact that it is "electronic" the "bubble rate" can NEVER change, and, once it is set, it can never vary more than "+/- 1/1,000 of a second.
- -fully automatic
- -fully electronic -perfectly accurate (from 4 bubbles per second (240 per minute) down to 1 bubble per 10 seconds. (Count can NEVER vary more than 1/1000th of a second!)
- -fully adjustable: you can adjust the "bubbles per second" (or "seconds per bubble") & size of the bubble (very tiny bubbles all the way up to very large bubbles)
- -NO bubble counter (you count "the LED light flashes instead of bubbles through a bubble counter)
- -NO solenoid (that overheats and eventually fails) -No needle valve (the "timing of the "bubbles" is fully electronic) -Low voltage (12 volts & only draws .5 amps)
- -Built in (internal) check valve -3 year bumper to bumper warranty
- -Yes, it can be controlled with all pH controllers (just like others with a solenoid...just plug it in to your pH controller)
- -Available with optional LCD 8 digit resettable counter (has "backup" battery, will not lose it's count)
- -Now available: "Just the Box"... Many customers currently have a "very expensive" regulator body, with poor quality needle valves/bubble counters/solenoids, so, we are now offering the "electronic control box" separately to use with your existing reg body. They utilize a 1/4" or 1/8" NPT thread size.
- Additional Information
- Product Specs
Manufacturer Aquarium Plants
- Great product - pricey but it's worth the peace of mind